-   -   How do I do a chart with overlaying confidence intervals? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/113564-how-do-i-do-chart-overlaying-confidence-intervals.html)

Nurse Researcher

How do I do a chart with overlaying confidence intervals?

I am trying to create a bar chart (or line graph) with confidence intervals.
Does anyone have an easy way to do this?

Jon Peltier

How do I do a chart with overlaying confidence intervals?

Use error bars to denote the confidence intervals.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions