-   -   ???Replicate a sheet but chart still link to original sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/113429-replicate-sheet-but-chart-still-link-original-sheet.html)

Jaylin

???Replicate a sheet but chart still link to original sheet

I have a chart with named range in Sheet1.

When I copy Sheet1 as Sheet2, the source data in the chart of Sheet2 is
still linking to Sheet1.

How can I make the source data link to sheet2 automatically. As I have to
replicate sheet1 into 10 different sheets, the automation will help a lot.

Would appreciate advice
--
Thanks a million for your time and expert advice :-)
Jaylin

Debra Dalgleish

???Replicate a sheet but chart still link to original sheet

Jon Peltier has instructions and a sample workbook with code that
changes the series formulas:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChgSrsFmla.html

Jaylin wrote:
I have a chart with named range in Sheet1.

When I copy Sheet1 as Sheet2, the source data in the chart of Sheet2 is
still linking to Sheet1.

How can I make the source data link to sheet2 automatically. As I have to
replicate sheet1 into 10 different sheets, the automation will help a lot.

Would appreciate advice

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures