-   -   The vertical title on every chart I make is cut off. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/112111-vertical-title-every-chart-i-make-cut-off.html)

nukervilletrolle

The vertical title on every chart I make is cut off.

I cannot read the end of my vertical title in excel. My computer is the only
one I know of with this problem. "Fundamental Entropy" looks like
"Fundamental Entr" with half of the "o" visible. If I place a character
several spaces over, I can see the entire word. This occurs on the y-axis of
every excel graph I open on my machine and I am sick of it.

Debra Dalgleish

The vertical title on every chart I make is cut off.

You could try the suggestion in the following MSKB article:

The 'Y' axis label of your chart is truncated in Excel for Windows

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures