-   -   How do I resize a value axis title in Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/111747-how-do-i-resize-value-axis-title-excel-2003-a.html)

Tony Paulson

How do I resize a value axis title in Excel 2003?

I created a chart with the Chart Wizard, with a Y axis title of "Value ($)".
When the axis title appears, the "($)" is partially cut off.

No sizing handle appears when I click on hte text box.

Bernard Liengme

How do I resize a value axis title in Excel 2003?

This cutting off on the y-axis title is a well-know bug. Is seems to be
hardware related as only some people see it.
The work around is to as some periods to the end of the title and then
format them to be the same colour as the background so that people whose PCs
do not have the problem will not see the dots.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Tony Paulson" <Tony wrote in message
I created a chart with the Chart Wizard, with a Y axis title of "Value
($)".