-   -   Y-axis title gets cut off (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/111228-y-axis-title-gets-cut-off.html)

Igor

Y-axis title gets cut off

I have MS Office XP and 2003. In both versions the y-axis title gets
partially cut off. For example, if the title was supposed to be "Percent", it
woud appear as "Percer", with a letter and 1/2 cut off. I believe I have all
the service packs that have been released. Is there any other patch I can get
to fix this problem?

Thanks

Bernard Liengme

Y-axis title gets cut off

This is a common complaint (bug in Excel): the cut-off letters can be seen
on some PCs but not on others.
Add some periods to the end of the title then format these with the same
colour as the background (so they will always be invisible)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme