-   -   Secondary axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/111084-secondary-axis.html)

pb

Secondary axis

I have a stacked bar chart with cases sold on the right axis, and the week
ending on the y axis. I need to create an additional x axis on the right side
with the avg price numbers. How do I do this?

Bernard Liengme

Secondary axis

Let's get the names right first. The vertical axis (up and down) is the Y
axis, while the horizontal axis (left to right) is the X axis.
I think you want a secondary Y axis.
Double click the second data series on the chart to open the Format Data
Series dialog, open the Axis tab and select Secondary y-axis.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme