-   -   How to change y axis automatic time range? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/111031-how-change-y-axis-automatic-time-range.html)

Mike

How to change y axis automatic time range?

I am charting end times for my batch stream.
Sometime it finishes at 11pm sometimes at 3am and everywhere in between.
When i create the chart it choose the y-axis time ranges for me.
Starting range is 12am to 5am the next day.

I would like to change the y-axis range from 10pm to 10am next day.
How can i do that????

Jon Peltier

How to change y axis automatic time range?

Is the problem that the time increases up to midnight then starts over at
zero? Quick and Dirty: add 1 to times after midnight. More rigorous: enter
the date and time for each cell.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP