-   -   Why is the chart wizard greyed out on some of my Excel spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/108013-why-chart-wizard-greyed-out-some-my-excel-spreadsheet.html)

Delfred

Why is the chart wizard greyed out on some of my Excel spreadsheet

Also, I have been able to color the tabs on several sheets in the worksheet,
but can't color the newests 2.

Jon Peltier

Why is the chart wizard greyed out on some of my Excel spreadsheet

Are the sheets protected? Have you converted the workbook to a shared
workbook?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Delfred" wrote in message
Also, I have been able to color the tabs on several sheets in the
worksheet,
but can't color the newests 2.

Delfred

Why is the chart wizard greyed out on some of my Excel spreadsheet

No, neither of those is true.