-   -   how can I show repeating values in a chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/107866-how-can-i-show-repeating-values-chart.html)

CINDY

how can I show repeating values in a chart?

I would like to show modes in the form of a pie chart but am not sure how.
For example the number 73 comes up 3 times in a column on my spreadsheet, how
can I show that compared to the number 50 which come up 2 times in the sheet?
Thanks for the help

Andy Pope

how can I show repeating values in a chart?

Hi,

You will need to compute those values using formula or a pivot table and
then chart the results.

Cheers
Andy

--