-   -   How to make xy plot of date format data in both columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/107704-how-make-xy-plot-date-format-data-both-columns.html)

Pardeep Mohan

How to make xy plot of date format data in both columns

How can I plot the data in two columns if the data in both of these is in the
data format? I tried doing it but I ended up getting two different series
instead of one.
Pardeep Mohan

Andy Pope

How to make xy plot of date format data in both columns

Hi,

Quickest way is to add a column heading to the second (Y) column of
values. The the chart wizard will read the 1st column as X values and
the 2nd as Y.

Otherwise use the Source Data dialog and specify the correct ranges for
the 1st series and delete the 2nd.

Cheers
Andy

--