-   -   Charts refuse to Zoom (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/107226-charts-refuse-zoom.html)

acegap

Charts refuse to Zoom

when I uncheck the 'Chart sizes with window frame' in Tools \ Options \ Chart
\ click OK ..it has immediately reverted back to checked on Options being
opened again. This results in View \ Sized with Window being permanently
checked and, therefore, View \ Zoom being permanently greyed out..

Any ideas please? Thanks in advance.

Jon Peltier

Charts refuse to Zoom

You need to install a printer (any printer) to disable this option.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"acegap" wrote in message
when I uncheck the 'Chart sizes with window frame' in Tools \ Options \
Chart
\ click OK ..it has immediately reverted back to checked on Options being
opened again. This results in View \ Sized with Window being permanently
checked and, therefore, View \ Zoom being permanently greyed out..

Any ideas please? Thanks in advance.

acegap

Charts refuse to Zoom

Aaahh... many thanks Jon - this has been bugging me for about a year now ever
since I didn't bother installing a printer now I come to think of it... lol