-   -   How do I display the sum of 2 data series on a column chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/107015-how-do-i-display-sum-2-data-series-column-chart.html)

Sergrock

How do I display the sum of 2 data series on a column chart?

I have created a simple column chart (Stacked Column Chart) that displays 2
series (stacked) per month over a year. I am hoping to find a simple way of
adding a data label to each column (for each month) that has the sum of the 2
data series that are being shown.

Andy Pope

How do I display the sum of 2 data series on a column chart?

Hi,

http://www.andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm

Cheers
Andy