-   -   How do you save and share "user-defined chart type's" in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/106789-how-do-you-save-share-user-defined-chart-types-excel.html)

Jocelynne

How do you save and share "user-defined chart type's" in Excel?

We have created chart types and data formats that are in alignment with our
company brand and we would like to add these user-defiined chart types and
data formats to other employee's machines to use. However, we do not know
how to do this. Does anyone know?

Andy Pope

How do you save and share "user-defined chart type's" in Excel?

Hi,

Have a read of this page and the linked article.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...stomTypes.html

Cheers
Andy

--