-   -   Stacked Column Chart / Normal Column Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/103715-stacked-column-chart-normal-column-chart.html)

Rowan Drummond

Stacked Column Chart / Normal Column Chart

Hi All

I have 3 numbers: Sales so far this week, projected sales for the rest of
the week and weekly target.

I want to have a column chart with two columns.
The first column is a stack of the sales so far this week and the projected
sales for the rest of the week which would show Total projected sales for the
week.
The second column is a normal column showing just the weekly target.

I can't work out how to combine the stacked chart with the normal column
chart. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Rowan

Rowan Drummond

Stacked Column Chart / Normal Column Chart

Please ignore. I was having trouble searching the newgroups earlier. I have
now sorted this out and found all the other posts asking this same question.

For anyone interested the answer seems to be consistently:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

from Jon Peltier

Regards
Rowan