-   -   showing percentages in pie charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/10369-showing-percentages-pie-charts.html)

Dan

showing percentages in pie charts

I've created some pie charts, and they work fine, but I need to change the
percentages to display more granularly by increasing decimal positions.
There are a number of items showing as 0% when in fact they might be .25% or
..33%, and for this particular application I need to be able to show that,
and so far can't find the answer.

Thanks,

Dan

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

Andy Pope

Hi Dan,

Double click the data labels and on the Number tab increase the decimal
places.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Dan

Terrific. Worked like a charm. Thanks Andy.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com