-   -   Graph template with quads and band (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/103667-graph-template-quads-band.html)

mtwelsh72

Graph template with quads and band

I'm looking to set up a graph template that graphs two points as percentages.
I would like the template to break up in four quadrants (both points less
than 100%; X less than 100%, but Y greater than 100%; X greater than 100%,
but Y less than 100%; both points greater than 100%). I would like the
quadrant with both points greater than 100% to be a specific color for
optimal performance. Within this quadrant, I would like a band of a
different color that runs along equal X and Y points with a 10 point variance
on either side.

I'm using Microsoft Excel 2003.

I would appreciate any and all help.