-   -   how to change the axes. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/101142-how-change-axes.html)

Edgar James

how to change the axes.

I have created a chart in Excel using a pivot table. The chart I am using is
2 axes, bar and line and I am using 3 sets of data. One of which I want as a
bar and the other 2 as lines. It defaults to the other way around ie 2 bars
and one line. The data I wish to switch to a line is so small that I can't
click on it and change to secondary axix. is there another way to do it?

Tushar Mehta

how to change the axes.

In article , ?B?
RWRnYXIgSmFtZXM=?= <Edgar says...
I have created a chart in Excel using a pivot table. The chart I am using is
2 axes, bar and line and I am using 3 sets of data. One of which I want as a
bar and the other 2 as lines. It defaults to the other way around ie 2 bars
and one line. The data I wish to switch to a line is so small that I can't
click on it and change to secondary axix. is there another way to do it?

Option 1: Select any of the series that you can. Then, use the up/down
arrow keys until XL selects the desired series.

Option 2: Select any chart element. The Chart toolbar will become visible.
Use the dropdown box on the left to select the desired series.

In either case, once you select the series, use Format | Selected Data
Series...

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

[...]