-   -   Which best chart for income? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/100510-best-chart-income.html)

EqualacornLady

Which best chart for income?

What kind of chart (for example, a bar graph, line graph, or pictograph
[e.g., pie chart]) would be good for displaying Patty's income and why? Why
would displaying her income in a chart be good for Patty? How will having a
chart for her company's income be looked at by the bank?

Mike Middleton

Which best chart for income?

"EqualacornLady" wrote

What kind of chart (for example, a bar graph, line graph, or pictograph
[e.g., pie chart]) would be good for displaying Patty's income and why?
Why would displaying her income in a chart be good for Patty? How will
having a chart for her company's income be looked at by the bank? <

And, to whom should I submit the homework assignment?

(If someone was interested in Patty's annual income during a period of
several years, I would use a Line chart type.)

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

EqualacornLady

Which best chart for income?

Hi Mike, Thank you very much. Helpful for that. It was for my homework. I
like to discuss with you, Mike. Here is email,

"EqualacornLady" wrote