-   About this forum (https://www.excelbanter.com/about-forum/)
-   -   Lookup Table - Variable Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/about-forum/269180-lookup-table-variable-range.html)

Jim Bisset

Lookup Table - Variable Range

The entries in my table have been sorted by column A and then column B.
Typically there are up to 15 entries in column B for each column A variable.

I need to be able to select values from Column C and D based on column A and column B variables.

Using named ranges in a lookup table, based on Column A variables does work however it requires each lookup range (name) to be manually edited to ensure the correct range is being used. trying to read the range name in from another cell hasn't worked.

Can anyone advise how to 'reference in' the named range to the lookup formula or some alternative method for reporting values in colums c and d based on columns A and B being variable.