Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default refedit query

Tom appears to be a bug...

Pressing F4 in:

a refedit as in Application.inputbox works ok.(xl97/XP/2003)

a refedit in userform in xl97 works ok
a refedit in userform in xlXP AND xl2003
acts as ShowDropdown. (form is hidden, small "floater" appears.)
but does NOT toggle Abs/Rel

keepITcool

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

I just hit F4 in a refedit box and it worked fine - did you try it?

xl97, SR2

Tom Ogilvy

Terry wrote in message
How can I toggle between relative and absolute cell references using
the

F4
key after having selected a cell reference from a refedit control ?

I am unable to find the event in Refedit that will allow me to
use the F4 key. Please see Excel's Goal Seek Set cell: refedit
control

box,
where you can simply use the F4 key to toggle between all the
absolute and relative
cell references combinations. Any help you can provide will be very
much appreciated.

Rdgs,

Terry