Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loading PDFs, Shell Function

Is the c:\test.pdf missing or the adobe executable?

When you run the same command from a DOS prompt, what do you get?
start C:\test.pdf

Paul Martin wrote:

Thanks Dave but your suggestion returns error 54: can't find file.

It appears to be neither an OS nor Acrobat version issue. I have two
computers, both Win98, both with Acrobat v4. One works, one doesn't. I
think maybe I need to reinstal Acrobat on the one that doesn't work.

If anyone has any other illuminations, that'd be great.

Regards

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia

Dave Peterson