Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default VBA Question

OK! At least we've worked through the "explorer window".

In your workbook with the code you have two sheets.

Sheet1 and Sheet2

Code is in a General Module.

A1:A3 of Sheet1 has the paths.

Select Sheet2 and run the macro.

I don't have 2007 installed at present but I don't know why the code should not
work in 2007 version with 2007 version workbooks.

It won't work if all you have is 2003 and are trying to communicate with 2007
ORF.xlsx workbooks.

Gord

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 12:25:28 -0700 (PDT), carl wrote:

Thanks all. I've worked through this intital issue. Now the results
display #REF1.

Can you confirm that this will work on an XLSX file - I am running
Excel 2003.