Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
carl carl is offline

Default VBA Question

On Jun 22, 2:18*pm, Don Guillett wrote:
On Jun 22, 12:14*pm, carl wrote:

On Jun 22, 1:01*pm, Don Guillett wrote:

On Jun 22, 9:46*am, carl wrote:

On Jun 22, 9:08*am, Gord Dibben wrote:

In that case have a look at Ron's code here.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

Gord

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 05:40:30 -0700 (PDT), carl wrote:
Each workbook contains 1 worksheet. I need to extract the 5th row of
the worksheet.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks. I looked at my path again. Turns out the workbooks are all
located in separate folders.

The code you pointed me too looks like I need to select all the
workbooks before running it - is that correct ?

You would need to fully qualify each folder path for each file. You
could, if NOT too many, even use a formula- Hide quoted text -

Thanks. Unfortunately, there are 223

More info perhaps. You have 223 files in ________(how many) folders
and do you know the files in each folder and the sheet in the file to
get the row????????????????- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for helping.

I have 223 files in 223 folders. Each folder only contains 1 file. All
the files have the same name. Each file (workbook) contains 1 sheet
named "ORF_Charge". In this sheet, the data I am trying to extract is
in row 5.