Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
carl carl is offline

Default VBA Question

On Jun 21, 7:33*pm, Gord Dibben wrote:
Workbooks(files) don't have rows.

Each workbook is comprised of one or more worksheets............these worksheets
have rows.

You must be more specific with your description.

But yes..............you can extract data from each of the files(workbooks) in
that folder if you know which worksheet contains the required row.

Check out Ron de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Browse through the codes you find under his Copy/Paste/Merge Examples.

Note the "merge data from all workbooks in a folder"

Ron has also supplied an Add-in you could download.

Gord Dibben * * MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:26:38 -0700 (PDT), carl wrote:
I have a some xlsx files located he *J:\Projects\ORF.

Is there a way to extract the 5th row of each file at this location ?- Hide quoted text -

Each workbook contains 1 worksheet. I need to extract the 5th row of
the worksheet.