scubadivingfool scubadivingfool is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedchew View Post
I have corrected the error. Sorry about that. It was looking at a different table.

The only way that you can make the selection bigger is that when the zoom is set to 100% instead of 55%.
Sorry that didn't work. I am trying to put in the monday schedule as follows within the TIMES worksheet

Nick L OPEN
George OPEN
Aaron OPEN
Nick S MID
Elwin CLOSE
Wayne CLOSE

What I get in the Monday worksheet under the todays schedule is the following

Nick L OPEN
Wayne CLOSE
David #N/A
Moe #N/A
George OPEN
Elwin CLOSE
Nick S MID
Peter #N/A

When Nick L is selected under the owner tab he is populated in every cell
Thanks