wickedchew wickedchew is offline
Senior Member

Location: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadivingfool View Post
This is what I was looking for, with a slight tweak though. Is there any way to have the cells in worksheet DTL 2 J6-20 auto populate into the E6-20 cells? When I change the info in the J6-20 cells nothing happens on the E 6-20 cells with the exception on changing of the names.

Also can you tell me how to edit the code you used? I have to place this into a pre-existing template. It needs to look exactly like the first attached image.

Thanks for all your hard work, very much appreciated
Once you changed the names on column J, just change the name on E6 and the rest will follow.

The formula is quite hard to explain though... You can attach your template and I'll do it for you. ^_^