Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Syed Wahaj Ul Hasan Syed Wahaj Ul Hasan is offline

Default How do I merge two cells without deleting data from the cell?

wow! many thanks... it worked perfectly fine and solved my problem. Best
Regards, Wahaj

"Batmans_Wife" wrote:

I'm highlighting two cells in the same row, hitting format cells, alignment,
merge cells and I'm getting the error message, "The selection contains
multiple data values. Merging into one cell will keep the upper-left most
data only." I want to be able to make the two seperate cells one without
deleting anything and without having to cut and paste.