Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
StevenM StevenM is offline

Default Desperately Need Help

I've had a great experience getting answers from this board. One thing you
should keep in mind - make your subject as clear as possible. something
generic isn't as appealing for people to open and respond to.

"JLatham" wrote:

Glad you detected the error.

I don't know of any forum where people are constantly/persistently on-line
to provide 'real-time' assistance. These forums are possibly about as good
as it gets. Sometimes you get an answer in minutes, sometimes not for days:
someone has to come along and notice the unanswered question, and then that
person has to actually have a solution for the OP. Even when you get part of
a solution, the end result may not come for some time because of people's
schedules.

"Virgo" wrote:

Is there a place (used to be Microsoft Public in email) where I can get live
help--like a blog? My husband is working on something for work using Excel
2007. I watched him do a macro and am certain he did it correctly, but it is
not working as it should. I don't know visual basic to fix this or even see
why it's doing something wrong. What it's doing is duplicating a column
unnecessarily.

This should just be simple, essentially just copy a row on one worksheet, go
to a different worksheet and paste special, transpose (to paste the row into
column B. He's running the macro and it is pasting into column C and copying
and pasting column A into column B--and he never touches column A.

This really needs resolved soon (this week) and I would dearly appreciate
help and, if I am in the wrong place, where to go for the help). Thank you!
--
Virgo