Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L. Howard Kittle L. Howard Kittle is offline

Default Desperately Need Help

I would be surprised if you could not get all the help and professional
advice on about ANYTHING you want to do in Excel in this forum.

Check this out for new posters.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/HintsA...roupUsers.aspx

Regards,
Howard

"Virgo" wrote in message
Is there a place (used to be Microsoft Public in email) where I can get
live
help--like a blog? My husband is working on something for work using
Excel
2007. I watched him do a macro and am certain he did it correctly, but it
is
not working as it should. I don't know visual basic to fix this or even
see
why it's doing something wrong. What it's doing is duplicating a column
unnecessarily.

This should just be simple, essentially just copy a row on one worksheet,
go
to a different worksheet and paste special, transpose (to paste the row
into
column B. He's running the macro and it is pasting into column C and
copying
and pasting column A into column B--and he never touches column A.

This really needs resolved soon (this week) and I would dearly appreciate
help and, if I am in the wrong place, where to go for the help). Thank
you!
--
Virgo