Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SYED HYDER ALI SYED HYDER ALI is offline

Default LJ CHARTS PLOTTING

PLZ HELP ME PLOTTING LJ CHARTS THAT ARE HELPFUL IN CLINICAL LABORATORY

David Antonacci wrote:

Levey-Jennings chart
03-Dec-08

Fairly simple in excel.
If you still require, inquire and I can explain or provide.
da

On Saturday, June 02, 2007 1:09 PM
jimbo wrote:

Levy Jennings QC plot template
I am looking for a Levy Jennings plot template that I could use for
plotting QC. Nothing complicated, just something that I could used to
enter hematology QC data.

On Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:47 PM
David Antonacci wrote:

Levey-Jennings chart
Fairly simple in excel.
If you still require, inquire and I can explain or provide.
da

On Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:48 PM
David Antonacci wrote:

Levey-Jennings chart
Fairly simple in excel.
If you still require, inquire and I can explain or provide.
da

On Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:11 AM
Jon Peltier wrote:

Levey-Jennings chart
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...cess-control/-
Jon-------Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVPTutorials and Custom
SolutionsPeltier Technical Services, Inc. -
http://PeltierTech.com_______<David Antonacci wrote in message
... Fairly simple in excel.

On Friday, February 05, 2010 11:05 PM
SYED HYDER ALI wrote:

LJ CHARTS PLOTTING
plz send me the links or anything that can be used excel charting or making lj charts in clinical laboratory

..NET Compact Framework Kill All Programs
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...mework-ki.aspx