Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Bill Manville Bill Manville is offline

Default Link All cells of Sheet1 to All Cells of Sheet2

In my opinion there is no good way to achieve what you are asking.

I suggest you consider the following options:
- 1) don't keep a separate sheet showing all the data; just remove the
filter from the filtered sheet when you want to see all the data
or 2) use a macro to copy Sheet2's contents to Sheet1 when you activate
Sheet1 or when you change Sheet2, whichever is the less frequent
occurrence
or 3) [which I don't like] use a formula on Sheet1:
=IF(ISBLANK(Sheet2!A1),"",Sheet2!A1)
copied across as many columns as will be needed and down as many rows
as will be needed.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England