Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default How to embed expression in data labels on a chart

Hi,

Try this free addin for linking data labels to cells.
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"duxinrun" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm working on a chart problem, please see the data sample below:
X Y L

I want make a chart, using X column as x axis, Y column as y axis, and
chart
type is line chart. So the result will be a chart with a x axit, and a
single
data series. Now I want to show data label on each data point on Y series,
but I need show the value of L column on the same row as Y column. That
mean
the data label need to show the result a an expression.

Is there anybody know how to make it? VBA solution is acceptable for me,
but
I have no idea to make it. I also don't think Excel Chart provide such
functions.

Any advice is welcomed and thank you for reading and help.

Best regards
Alex

--
test