Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
aintlifegrand79 aintlifegrand79 is offline

Default adding trendline to plots from multiple series

I have a line chart with multiple series and I am looking to create another
line based on a third group of data that is based off the original datas
plots on the graph. Basically its like this. On the y-axis I have flow
and on the x-axis I have pressure. There are multiple series plotted. I
want to add another line to the chart based on efficiency that will always
run through a certain set of plots from the multiple series. Is this
possible? Did this even make any sense? Thank you for any help that you can
give.