Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Bell Curve Chart

Try using an XY chart with smoothed lines.

As for creating a Bell Curve Chart - those are the simplest instructions.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"perale" wrote in message
I have 2 columns of data - see below. My boss wants me to create a bell
curve chart, but if I use the chart wizard and select "Line" from the
Standard Types tab then my chart has steep angles. I reviewed Article 213930
"How To Create A Bell Curve Chart" - 4 pages of complicated how to's and got
hung up on the first page. Can anyone provide me with some easy to follow
instructions?

A-1 11
A-2 16
A-3 23