Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Large / Small

My suggestion has no restriction on the source numbers being whole numbers.
Should work just as well with fractions. Why not try it out for yourself?
Just ensure that the formula derives all real numbers in that source col (no
error returns, no text, etc)
--
Max
Singapore
":)" wrote in message
Thank you Max and Bernard for your solution. Manage to solve the issue.
However now I have another scenario. Will your solution be achievable if
instead of finding the largest value which is a whole number, it is use to
find the largest or smallest value which are in percentages. And the
percentages are derived from a formula (a+b)/b...