Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default Sluggish response with Excel 2003

Hi, Thanks for the advice. I have looked at the site you referenced but
without purchasing something it wasn't vey helpful. Mine is not a consitant
problem. Some applications work fine but most start of ok and then go to this
"Sluggish" mode where no matter what function i'm undertaking I have to wait,
significantly wait, until it completes. How do I optimise or unchecksomething
in order to enjoy a standard resposne time?
--
Wayne

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi Wayne

there could be a myriad of reasons why the performance is sluggish.
Take a look at Charles Williams site and look through his Optimisation
procedures for speeding up performance.
http://www.decisionmodels.com/

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Wayne" wrote in message
I'm experiancing really sluggish behaviour every time I carry out a
function
when working with Excel 2003. I'm having to wait 30 sec's or more and it's
infuriating. Can anyone help?
--
Wayne.

signature database 4734 (20100101) __________