Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Israel Israel is offline

Default Find the value of a percentage

Hi,

I tried my inquiry once but I did not get a reply. Maybe I was not clear
and explicit with my question, therefor I will try again. Please anyone with
a reply.

I have column "A" 1 thru 200 numbers. I need to create column "B" showing
the total of an increase of 35% (value plus the 35%).

Now I have to create a column "C" with the value or a number that if you
subtract 40% will give me the number in colmn "B".

I hope I made myself clear and comprehesible this time. Please do reply,
anyone.

Thank you

--
smile