Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
r25ramirez r25ramirez is offline

Default Unable to Unprotect a 2003 .xls file

Nope. nothing happend. A window popped up at the top of the screen looking
like it was accepting the code, but nothing happend. Thanks for the help
though.

"Ms-Exl-Learner" wrote:

Press Alt+T+P+P.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"r25ramirez" wrote:

My company recently upgraded to 2007. I had a file that was protected and
only certain cells could be modified, for data entry. I now need to
manipulate the file but I am unable to unprotect the file. The €śunprotect
sheet€ť button is not available. How do I unlock the protection?