Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Oldjay Oldjay is offline

Default Missing macros

Thanks for the help. I found a way to solve my problem.

"oldjay" wrote:

These items on my workbook appear in the normal menu bar that shows File -
Edit - View - Format - Tools - Data - Windows - Help. The problem is that
the macros associated with these special items are not visible in 2003. I
believe that there was a "how to" article on how to modify these macros but I
can't find it. I was hoping some one would remember it

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Where were the buttons located in Excel 97?

What type of buttons?

Toolbar and menu customizations made in Excel 2003 and earlier will not be
seen in 2007

That's why I posted Ron's site.

Shows you how to deal with menus and macros.

Specifically this page........

http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm

Gord

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:02:02 -0800, oldjay
wrote:

I am not talking about the standard button but ones I created in Excel 97i.e.
"Save Estimate" and "Start New Estimate".They had my macros attached

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

OJ

Check out Ron de Bruin's site for info on the Ribbon and QAT

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:01:02 -0800, oldjay
wrote:

I have a workbook created in Excel 97. All of the Menu Bar Macros run fine in
2003 but do not seem to be available in 2007.
Is there a way to convert them to work in 2007?

oldjay

.

.