Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Paul E. Brown Jr. Paul E. Brown Jr. is offline

Default IRM Permission Disappeared in .xls file

Daisy,

I checked updates and I have none between the date of last file access and
the problem occurring.

I am running Windows 7 and Office 2007 on the machine the file was created
on.

I also copied the file to my flash drive and tried to open it on my laptop
running Windows 7 and Office 2010 Beta with the same result.

I also tried to open it on a Windows XP / Office 2007 machine with the same
result.

If there is anything else you can think of trying, I will be game.

Paul E. Brown Jr., MCITP, MCSE