Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ms-Exl-Learner Ms-Exl-Learner is offline

Default HOW DO I SEPERATE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE VALUES FROM A COLUMN

Assume that you are having data in A Column like this.

Column A
66
-22
88
-44

For getting the Positive Numbers from A Column use this formula in B1 cell.
=IF(A1=0,A1,"")

For getting the Negative Numbers from A Column use this formula in C1 cell.
=IF(A1<0,A1,"")

Just copy the B1 and C1 cells and apply it for the remaining cells
accordingly.

If this post helps, Click Yes!

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"FRANK" wrote:

I HAVE A COLUMN OF FIGURES I WISH TO MAKE TWO MORE COLUMNS ONE SHOWING
POSITIVE VALUES ONE SHOWING NEGATIVE VALUES