Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I expand print area to whole page?

Look at what percentage Excel has calculated, then increase it.
Or are you trying to tell us that increasing the percentage from what you've
currently got to a larger percentage doesn't change the size of the print?
--
David Biddulph

"Manny" wrote in message
Adjusting the percentage doesnt help. I currently have that setting as
Fit
to 1 page wide and 1 page tall.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

From FilePrint PreviewPageSetupchange 'Adjust to % of normal size'
from
100% to whatever suitable.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Manny" wrote:

I have an excel 2007 sheet in landscape format, all margins set to
zero, no
unnecessary space is part of the print area.

The print area itself fits all in one page with leftover space on both
sides
of the page. How can I expand the print area so that when it prints it
takes
up the whole page without manually increasing the font, row heights,
and
column widths?

I remember being able to do this last year but dont recall how I
accomplished this.