Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kent Kent is offline

Default Remove hyperlink in Excel worksheet

Dear all,

Thank you all but Dave's most fit my case.

BR
Kent

"Dave Peterson"
You can select the cell with the name (and hyperlink) and hit ctrl-k (this
option is Insert|Hyperlink in xl2003 menus and in the Insert Tab of the
ribbon
(Links group)).

And remove each hyperlink one at a time.

Another way if you have more than a couple.

Select the range to fix (all the cells is ok if you want)
Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE (where macros live)
Hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window
type this and hit enter:
Selection.hyperlinks.delete

then hit alt-f11 to get back to excel and see if it worked.

Kent wrote:

Dear all,

Please advise the way remove the hyperlink in my excel worksheet.

Thanks

Kent

--

Dave Peterson