Frank Kabel

Hi
use SUMPRODUCT. See:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany
"Tucson Guy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have over a thousand records (Each one a legal case)

Col I has the date the case was opened ( All cases have a "Date Opened")
If a Case has been "Put on Hold", Col O has the date it was "POH". If not,
Col O is blank
If a case has been "awarded" Col R has the date it was awarded. If not,
Col
R is blank
If a case has had a claim filed for it, Col X has the claim filed date,
if
not, Col X is blank
If a case has been closed, Col S has the closed Date, if not, Col S is
Blank.

Each case can have one or more, or none of these dates.

How can I get a count of how many cases there are at 12/31/03 that ,have
not
been put on hold, have not been awarded, have not had a claim filed and
have
not been closed. (As of 12/31/03)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks