Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dallman Ross Dallman Ross is offline

Default Excel 2007: disappearing chart sheets!

Is anyone able to help or give me a lead on this? I really would
appreciate it.

Hi, all,

I recently bought a new system and installed Office 2007 Ultimate.
I am running it under Windows 7 with a 64-bit install and AM2
processor. I had Excel 2002 before.

I have some complex workbooks with some sheets that are charts.
They are still in Excel 2002 compatibility mode. I had to touch
up some things on the charts to make them display right in Excel 2007,
but they look OK.

But I have a serious problem. When I save the sheets and exit,
then re-open them, the left-most sheet (chart only) is missing.
If I save that and exit, then re-open, the *next* chart/sheet
to the left goes MIA. I am at my wit's end.

I opened the workbook in Excel 2002 again and the missing
sheets/charts were there.

Please advise me on how I can resolve this!

Much obliged...