bj

I don't know if it will work in your situation, but just selecting the list
and sorting will give you a not blank separted list. another way to get it
would be to use auto filter and select non blanks.

"MGOETZ" wrote:

Is there a way to omit values from a validation list?
What I would like is a consilidated list that leaves out the blank cells (
due to the nature of my list it will always have blank values). when I use
validation these blank values appear as "blanks" between the desired values.
I would really like something that would do this:
CELL A1: Find the min value B1,B500 (easy enough)
CELL A2: Now find the next highest value B1,B500
CELL An: continue until no more values exist

It doesn't have to be a validation I really want to know the most efficient
way to pick the min value from a list and then get the "next highest value"
from the same list.

The data is in ascending order ( but there are blanks) like if you copied
and pasted a pivot table)