Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

Default Open Multible Instances of Excel

Try this:-

1. Open the 2 files that you want to have open.

2. Then:-

View / Arrange All / Vertical (for example) / OK

3. I think that the above will give you what you want.

If my comments have been helpful please hit Yes.

Thanks!

"AJOLSON" wrote:

Is there a way to have excel 07 to have multiple instances opened? I have
duel screens and would like to have two excel files open. Then put one file
on one screen and the other on the other screen. But because, by default,
excel open all files in one instance of excel then stacks them I can't put
one on one screen and the other on the other screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks