Ron Rosenfeld

On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:41:42 GMT, "Jerry Kinder"
wrote:

Hi Ron,
Sorry I get nothing from this. I do not understand how this works.
JK

To understand how it works, look up Conditional Formatting in HELP.

The Conditional Formatting is turning the Font white (or whatever your
background color is) so that dates that are not in the same month are not
displayed -- which is what you requested.

To get to the Conditional Formatting option, if you look on the top menu bar,
you should see a menu item called "Format". If you click on that, in the
drop-down menu you should see an item called "Conditional Formatting". The
remainder of my instructions should be clear (I think).

But if you still do not understand the instructions I posted, let us know
exactly what you tried to do, and what happened when you tried it.

--ron