Paul H

Al,
It was created using the drawing tool in Excel - put shapes and arrows and
connectors where you want them. Very much like Visio works.
Paul

"Al Edlund" wrote in message
depends on what the embedded drawing was inserted into the excel
spreadsheet as. If it was embedded as some form of bitmap image you can
insert into visio but not edit. If it was embedded as some form of vector
drawing then the answer becomes a very big "depends".
al

"Paul H" wrote in message
I have Visio 2003 and Excel 2003. I received a spreadsheet that has a
large Visio-like diagram on it. Can I somehow get that diagram into a
complex Visio file I am working on? Export from Excel? Import into
Visio? Use some file type they have in common? TIA, Paul