Safu

Sound like you left "=" infront of your formula which will show you the
incomplete formula instead of doing your calculation.

"David F" wrote:

I have the following statement in cell E38:
IF(C380,ROUND(H38/C38,1),0)
E38's format is 'General'.
The E38 shows the formulas instead of the calculated values (value_if_true
and value_if_false), regardless of whether C38 contains 0, 1 or left blank.
Under any of those C38 values, E38 is stubborn whether I have the '=' before
the ROUND or not and whether I specify the value_if_false (0) or not. H38
also contains a legitimate value.

In the life of me, I could not figure out why this IF statement does not
work.

Any idea?

Thanks,
David